- Careers – Inactive
- Data Management Reconciler
- Durable Medical Equipment Technician Albuquerque
- Durable Medical Equipment Technician Birmingham
- Durable Medical Equipment Technician Tempe
- Information Technology Manager
- Internal Processor
- Lead Customer Service Representative
- Account & Billing Analyst
- Accounting Director
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Administrative Assistant
- Area Director of Operations
- Client Project Specialist
- Client Support Specialist
- Contract Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Loss Management Specialist
- Network Support Specialist
- Partner Management Associate Baltimore Philadelphia
- Partner Management Associate Birmingham, AL
- Regional Business Development Associate
- Senior Accountant
- Site Manager Portland
- Site Manager Sarasota
- Warehouse Technician
- Lead Durable Medical Equipment Technician
- Durable Medical Equipment Technician Colorado Springs
- Durable Medical Equipment Technician – Gadsden, AL
- Durable Medical Equipment Technician – Miami, FL
- Durable Medical Equipment Technician- Naples, FL
- Staff Accountant- Tempe, AZ
- National Accounts Manager
- Lead Durable Medical Equipment Technician
Accounts Payable Clerk – Tempe, AZ
With general direction, performs basic to moderately complex accounts payable duties such as matching invoices & vouchers, data entry, filing, matching checks and invoices, verifying records, posting ledger and general journal entries, accrual preparation, conducting special research projects and responding to inquiries as needed.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Processes and monitors vendor payments and expenditures to ensure that company payments are accurate and current.
- Processes full-cycle accounts payables to include matching, batching and coding and cutting checks. With a comprehensive understanding of the “procurement to payable cycle”, follows up with purchase order originators and works with vendors to problem solve.
- Reconciles vendor invoices and statements and presents billing reconciliation to management; ensures cash payments are made in an accurate and timely manner. May provide support to the monthly close process.
- Serves as the administrator of the travel and expense application and related T&E statements. This may include but is not limited to providing customer support to employees that require assistance, updating the system as needed, and performing basic analysis and reconciliation of credit card accounts.
- Processes new system user enrollments and updates system changes as requested in a timely manner. Monitors system interfaces into the accounting system to ensure data integrity.
- Processes and provides support for the employee credit card program. Acts as the main contact between the credit card companies and employees, initiating monthly reminders to employees to code expenses and processing new corporate credit cards and cancellations.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the role include the following:
Education, Work Experience or Related Experience:
- High School Diploma or a GED. A degree in accounting or equivalent is preferred
- At least two years of accounts payable experience
- Experience in the healthcare or medical fields in which incumbents have gained an understanding of durable medical equipment is strongly preferred
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts and principles
- The ability to establish and maintain mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members is essential
- The ability to be proactive and self-directed utilizing good time management, decision-making and organization skills is required. Incumbents must be detailed oriented
- An extremely high level of attention to detail, accuracy and superior organizational skills are required
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment as well as the ability to handle and manage multiple priorities
- The ability to work effectively and independently
- Good decision making abilities and a detail orientation
- The ability to understand and uphold the policies administered by the accounting department is essential
Equipment & Software:
- Strong PC skills, including all Microsoft Office applications
- An understanding and experience with web-based tools are required
- Familiarity with Quick Books Enterprise software is strongly preferred
NOTE: To apply for this position, please send your resume and/or relevant work experience to email@example.com.