- Career Opportunities
- Durable Medical Equipment Technician Albuquerque
- Durable Medical Equipment Technician- Portland, OR
- Dispatch/Customer Service Representative
- Durable Medical Equipment Technician- Naples, FL
- Durable Medical Equipment Technician – Tucson, AZ
- Durable Medical Equipment Technician – Las Vegas, NV
- Human Resources Assistant
- Durable Medical Equipment Repair Technician – Tempe, AZ
- Site Manager – San Antonio, TX
- Site Manager – Dallas, TX
- Durable Medical Equipment Technician – San Antonio, TX
- Site Manager – Sarasota, FL
- Contracts Administrator – Tempe, AZ
Customer Service Representative – Tempe, AZ
This role provides excellent customer care by receiving and responding to client calls, processing and scheduling orders and coordinating the delivery and service of homecare and hospice equipment. Customer Service Representatives may have a primary focus on intake of calls, scheduling and/or dispatching deliveries but are expected to perform all functions.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Receives and responds to inbound calls from clients for order and delivery of equipment, pick-up, maintenance or changes in service. Following standard operating procedures creates patient records and captures complete information in the company system to ensure authorized and complete equipment is logged and captured.
- In a respectful and courteous manner, acts as a resource for inbound calls from patients or care givers to troubleshoot basic and routine issues with equipment. Promptly escalates complex issues as appropriate to facilitate resolution of the issue.
- Reviews the system for open and pending orders and prioritizes deliveries based on Company service expectations and standards. Makes outbound calls to the patients (e.g., residence, adult care home, assisted living, long term care facility, etc.) to verify order and delivery information. Establishes any delivery time constraints and schedules delivery or pick up accordingly.
- Reviews daily orders, assesses driver ability and availability of stock to deliver within established timeframes and assigns orders to driver schedules. Provides complete information to drivers (e.g., place, time and equipment ordered) to facilitate a smooth a timely delivery and set up.
- On a continuous basis, reviews the system schedule to track potential time constraints. Where feasible, coordinates alternate schedules with patients and drivers to deliver equipment in the most time-sensitive manner. Proactively maintains communication with the patient or care-giver to alert them of delayed deliveries, maintaining a professional and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Captures and records appropriate contact and order information in the contact information system.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the role include the following:
Education, Work Experience or Related Experience:
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- At least six months experience in which incumbents regularly interface with customers is essential to perform
customer services functions as described
- A year of call center or dispatch experience or experience working in a medical environment is strongly preferred
customer services functions as described
- Strong interpersonal skills are necessary as is the ability to remain customer service oriented during situations in which clients or customers may be frustrated
- The ability to speak and write in a professional manner is required to communicate with patients, clients, drivers, and operations as described
- Proficient and accurate typing/data-entry skills are required to record system information as described
Good organization and prioritization skills are required to schedule and dispatch equipment deliveries within
established timeframes and service standards
Familiarity with Microsoft Office and a web browser is required to access, capture and communicate information as
The ability to demonstrate ownership for orders, scheduling or dispatching and researching and/or providing
solutions to routine and common issues rather than escalating problems is essential
- Spanish speaking skills are desirable but not required
- Working knowledge of a PC, business and communications software (MS Office) and web-based tools are required
- Familiarity with contact management software is strongly preferred
Physical Requirements and Demands:
This position entails a high level of work performed at a computer terminal throughout the day as well as moderate
use of a telephone or headset equipment
On a regular basis, incumbent frequently performs repetitive motions at a computer terminal and is subject to
- Regular eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity is required to operate office equipment
NOTE: To apply for this position, please send your resume and/or relevant work experience to email@example.com